Scrap Metal Surrey - Greenleaf
We are able to help remove waste metal and can arrange a convenient time to collect the items from you. Making sure this is done in a professional manner is of the utmost importance to us and if you have any questions, please do contact us today.
We buy all non-ferrous metals
It doesn't matter if you have a kilo or a tonne of non-ferrous metal we will buy it. All metal is weighed in front of you on digital scales.
- Stainless steel
- Aluminium rims
- Bright copper wire
- Household wire
- Copper boilers
- Aluminium copper radiators
- Car batteries
Warnings to do with waste
- Always ask for a duty of care Waste Transfer Note. Otherwise known as a 'Duty of Care Waste Transfer Note', it is a document that should be completed when waste is transferred from one place to another. If this form is done and someone fly tips your rubbish, you will be covered.
- If you don't ask for a Transfer Note and the workmen fly tip it, you will get a fine, clean-up bill and maybe a criminal record. So please don't take a chance, always request a Transfer Note.
- Once the job has been finished, get an invoice for the work which has been carried out.
- Ask to see a Waste Carriers License
- Cutting corners always comes back to haunt you.